diorama - bunnies in the woods

I made this diorama last week. Some of you may recognize the images from my 2012 sketchbook project sketchbook - treehouse.
the diorama is built up in three layers at a depth of seperation of about 0,8 cm between each layer. The frame is an adjusted IKEA frame 'Ribba' with an image area of 13x18 cm. I removed the frame's points and put in new ones to allow for the depth of the diorama (points - those flexible metal tabs used to fix the back panel onto the frame).
video of my 2012 sketchbook project contribution - treehouse

5 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

This is so cool! I am so happy to see you blogging again! I missed your art.

Emily said...

Thanks Ces! I've missed blogging and most of all I've missed my awesome fellow bloggers like you.

Bella Sinclair said...

Hoooooooooolyyyyyyyyy!!! I am going to go press myself between two heavy books so I can live in your diorama! Do you think they allow hoomans in their treehouse? That is way, way, way cool.

AKK said...

Hi Emily..I'm a great fan of your art...this is soooooooooooo great...hope you bring out so much more innovations to your art....keep on rocking ..!!!

obat gatal di selangkangan said...

pengobatan jantung bocor anak
cara mengobati kista ovarium 5cm
obat pengering luka
obat maag akut
obat hepatitis anak
obat sakit hernia
obat radang paru paru
obat darah beku
obat ghangguan pencernaan ibu hamil
obat infeksi kandung kemih
obat ectopic
obat sakit saat buang air kecil
obat melancarkan menstruasi
obat gatal gatal
obat batuk kering anak
obat sakit gigi
obat sariawan panas dalam
obat sakit menelan
obat sering kesemutan
obat kram usus
obat maag
obat pelangsing
obat sesak nafas ibu hamil
obat sering mual setelah makan
obat refluks asam lambung
obat nyeri lutut